Wednesday, May 30, 2012

OUR BLOG HAS MOVED....

For those of you who like to keep up on my blog, my blog has moved to... http://www.hollanddavis.com/?page_id=13.  It's now being hosted at my new website... hollanddavis.com.

For those who didn't know, I planted a church Valentine's Day of 2010 called Worship Life Calvary Chapel San Clemente.  The website is worshiplifecalvary.org.  Come and visit us sometime.

Also... we relaunched worshipsong.com and it's better than ever.  We can now offer digital distribution to over 500 Christian bookstores, iTunes and more.  We also have our own store that you can sell your songs through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out my other websites...
HollandDavis.com
HealingWordSongs.com
IWillStandSongs.com
LetItRiseBook.com
WorshipSong.com
WorshipLifeCalvary.org