Friday, August 5, 2011

Here are some questions to consider...

Here is what I will be thinking about over the next 30 days.

  • What is God teaching me right now?
  • How do I want to spend my time every day?
  • What is the single greatest way I want to change how I spend my time everyday?
  • What is the single greatest thing I don’t want to do everyday that I currently do?
  • What are my greatest strengths as I understand them now?
  • What are my greatest limitations as I understand them now?
  • *How have my accomplishments enabled me to better leverage my strengths?
  • *How have my accomplishments magnified my weaknesses?
  • *How is money influencing my strategy and direction inappropriately?
  • What are time-limited opportunities that I now have?
  • *How am I misdirecting my best time and energy?
  • *Where do my deepest frustrations come from? Why?
  • What ideas am I most excited about?
  • What is the single most important thing to do or decide to do right now to achieve my life vision?
  • *How am I failing to give my best time and energy to my family? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out my other websites...
HollandDavis.com
HealingWordSongs.com
IWillStandSongs.com
LetItRiseBook.com
WorshipSong.com
WorshipLifeCalvary.org